Temkin Group Plans For CX Day 2014
September 2, 2014 Leave a comment
- Research discount. We’ll provide a discount code via twitter that will give a 15% discount on any research purchased during CX Day (8:00 AM ET to 8:00 PM ET).
- Free webinars. We’ll hold two free webinars. Aimee Lucas will present Building Customer Experience Competencies at 10:00 AM ET and Denise Bahil will present 10 Best Practices for Deploying Text Analytics at 5:00 PM ET.
- Free research. Anyone who attends one of the two Temkin Group webinars will receive a code for downloading a free copy of the report, Lessons in CX Excellence, 2014.
- Free eBook. We’ll be publishing a new eBook, “25 Tips to Amplify Empathy” that will be available to download for free.
- New CX Infographic. We’ll publish a new version of “The Ultimate CX Infographic” that was very popular last year.
- CXPA activities. I will be hosting a webinar with Steve Cannon, CEO, Mercedes-Benz USA at 3:30 PM ET. This will hopefully be as popular as last year’s webinar with Sprint CEO Dan Hesse. I will be publishing a blog as part of the CXPA’s Blog Carnival and our team will be participating in several of the online events, including twitter chats and hangouts. The Temkin Group team will also be attending CXPA local networking events in different cities.
The bottom line: Join Temkin Group in celebrating CX Day!