April 24, 2015 Leave a comment
As part of our upcoming celebration of Temkin Group’s 5th year anniversary, I took a look at the readership levels on the Customer Experience Matters® blog over the previous five years. Here the five most popular posts:
- Free eBook: The 6 Laws Of Customer Experience (July 2008). Although this eBook was published more than five years ago, it is the most popular content over the previous five years. This eBook has been translated into many languages and downloaded by over 100,000 people across multiple sites. I highly recommend this eBook as a basic building block for understanding customer experience. We’ve even created a whiteboard video to make the content accessible to anyone who has a few minutes to spare.
- Seven Steps for Developing Customer Journey Maps (April 2013). Customer journey mapping has become a very popular CX tool, and also a hot topic on this blog. That’s why we’ve created a workshop to help people master this capability. If you are interested in customer journey mapping, then you definitely need to read this post: Five Questions That Drive Customer Journey Thinking.
- Don’t Confuse Customer Service With Customer Experience (February 2009). This is another post that predates Temkin Group, but remains very popular because people often confuse customer experience with customer service. Customer service is one set of interactions that are a component of customer experience. We do a lot of work in customer service, since it is often a key moment of truth for many customer journeys. Here’s a link to other content we’ve written about customer service.
- 9 Recommendations For Net Promoter® Score (June 2011). NPS® has grown into one of the most popular customer experience metrics, which is why so many people are using this blog as a source for insights into how to best use it. If you are interested in NPS, then you should visit our VoC/NPS Resource Page, which includes benchmark data.
- 14 Customer Experience Trends for 2014 (The Year of Empathy) (December 2013). Our posts that layout the annual customer experience trends always attract a lot of readers. Check out our most recent post, 8 CX Trends for 2015 (The Year of the Employee).
The bottom line: Thank you to everyone who reads and shares content from this blog!
Net Promoter Score, Net Promoter, and NPS are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Satmetrix Systems, and Fred Reichheld.
Customer Experience Matters is a registered trademark of Temkin Group.