May 18, 2015 Leave a comment
Do you want to examine experiences through the eyes of your customers? Try using Temkin Group’s SLICE-B Experience Review Methodology.
SLICE-B is an Expert Review (a.k.a. Scenario Review) methodology where you go through a specific scenario with a specific customer type in mind, looking for experience flaws along the way. Our methodology examines 12 criteria across these six areas:
- Start. The extent to which the customer is drawn into the experience.
- Locate. The ease in which the customer can find what she needs.
- Interact. The ease in which the customer can understand and control the experience.
- Complete. The confidence that the customer has that her goal was accomplished.
- End. The transition into next steps.
- Brand Coherence. The reinforcement of a company’s brand.
To see SLICE-B in use, download the report: Evaluating Mobile eGift Card Purchasing Experiences.
The bottom line: Examining experiences through the eyes of your customers can be enlightening.