CX Tech Fest in Melbourne (August 2016)
Thank you for being a part of my first speech in Australia. I enjoyed being a part of this great event and meeting many of you while I was there. Hopefully this content will help continue your learning from Temkin Group.
Here are some posts that augment my speech on Monday, 8 August: Key Trends Affecting the Future of Customer Experience:
- 11 Customer Experience Trends for 2016 (The Year of Emotion). This post includes a number of the trends that I discussed, and also has links to some free webinars on those topics.
- Customer Experience: The Path From Fluff to Tough (Infographic). This infographic describes the trend that I discussed, Crossing Fluff-Tough Chasm.
Here are some posts that augment my speech on Tuesday, 9 August: Putting Emotion Back Into Customer Experience:
- Intensify Emotion: Positive Feelings Create Loyal Customers. This page has great resources on emotion.
- Customer Jurney Thinking: Content (including videos) on this important tool/mindset that can be deployed across yor organization.
Here are some other FREE resources that I’m including, because they augment different discussions that I’ve heard throughout the CX Tech Fest:
- Resource Page: A Beginner’s Guide to CX
- Resource Page: VOC / NPS Resources
- Resource Page: Employee Engagement Resources
- Video/eBook: People-Centric Experience Design
CX Transformist & Managing Partner