Toyota Leads Auto Dealers in 2013 Temkin Experience Ratings
March 25, 2013 Leave a comment
We recently released the 2013 Temkin Experience Ratings that ranks the customer experience of 246 companies across 19 industries based on a survey of 10,000 U.S. consumers. Here are highlights from the parcel delivery industry:
- The average rating for airlines places it at number nine out of 19 industries. The industry’s average rating remains steady at 64% in 2013. Last year’s average was 63%.
- The highest-ranked auto dealer is Toyota, earned a 71% rating, five points ahead of Ford and Honda.
- Toyota earned the highest ratings for all three components of the ratings: functional, accessible, and emotional.
- Kia is the lowest rated auto dealer for the second straight year, with a rating of 58%. It was also the lowest scoring in the emotional component.
- Hyundai had the highest increase over 2012, with a nine percentage point gain.
- BMW had the worst decline over last year, with a seven percentage point loss between 2012 and 2013. It was also the lowest scoring in the accessible component.
- Chevrolet was the only other auto dealer to experience a decline, falling out if it’s first place position last year.
- Here’s a link to industry results from the 2012 ratings.