Looking Back at Temkin Group’s 2012 Research
December 31, 2012 Leave a comment
As we prepare to welcome in 2013, I took a look back at 2012. It’s been a fun year for Temkin Group research. We uncovered a wide array of customer experience trends, best practices, and benchmarks in 2012 within these research reports:
- What Happens After A Good or Bad Experience?
- The State of CX Metrics, 2012
- The Five I’s of Employee Engagement
- What Influences Consumer Purchases?
- Net Promoter Score Benchmark Study, 2012,
- CX Needs More HR Focus on Employee Engagement,
- Prepare for Next Generation Voice of the Customer Programs
- The Future of Customer Experience
- Data Snapshot: How Consumers Give Feedback, 2012
- The State of CX Management, 2012
- Data Snapshot: Communications and Media Benchmark
- The ROI of Customer Experience
- 2012 Temkin Loyalty Ratings
- Data Snapshot: Tech Vendors: Benchmarking Product and Relationship Satisfaction of IT Clients
- Data Snapshot: Customer Experience Expectations and Plans For 2012
- Data Snapshot: Consumer Channel Preferences
- 2012 Temkin Experience Ratings
- The State of the Customer Experience Profession, 2012
- 2012 Temkin Experience Ratings of Tech Vendors
- Employee Engagement Benchmark Study
- Data Snapshot: Social Media And Mobile Adoption
- 2012 Temkin Experience Ratings UK
- Data Snapshot: Who Prefers Service Over Price?
2013 should be even more exciting. We already have a number of research projects underway including the 2013 Temkin Ratings, B2B CX best practices, the state of CX profession, employee engagement case studies & benchmark data, and an update to our four CX competencies report. Stay tuned!
The bottom line: 2013 should be a great year for Temkin Group research!