Help Shape The Future Of Customer Experience Management
July 11, 2011 1 Comment
A few months ago we launched the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA.org), a non-profit organization dedicated to the improvement of customer experience management practices and the success of customer experience professionals. It’s here to help you!
Join Now! (before the end of July)
We’ve been thrilled by the response and growth of the organization, but there’s still room for you. If you join the CXPA before the end of July then you will be listed as a Founding Member of the association. This is a designation that you can be proud of for many years as the CXPA delivers on its mission of nurturing this growing profession.
If you’re wondering about whether or not to join, here are my Top 10 Reasons To Join The CXPA that I’ve been tweeting over the last week:
- You want to make a difference in the future of customer experience management
- You recognize that CXPA is here for YOU!
- You want to be part of a larger customer experience management movement
- Great customer experience isn’t an accident
- You believe that customer experience management is a professional discipline
- You want to create a truly customer-centric culture
- You see untapped value in the voice of the customer
- You have a lot to learn and to share about customer experience management
- It’s great to network with other customer experience management professionals
- Customer experience management is your profession and your passion
The bottom line: Become a founding member of the CXPA and help chart the future of CEM