Quick 6 With Graham Webster, Telefonica
December 30, 2010 3 Comments
In this feature on the Customer Experience Matters blog, we ask 6 questions of different customer experience leaders. In this edition: Graham Webster from Telefonica.
- Name: Graham Webster
- Title: Director of Customer Experience, Telefonica Europe & Telefonica S.A
- Company: Telefonica S.A
- Length of time on the job: 3 years
- Previous position: Senior Vice President Strategy, Telefonica Europe
1) What do you most like about your role?
The ability to enhance people’s lives
2) What are you most proud of accomplishing?
Helping increase the customer focus across Telefonica businesses
3) What has been the most surprising challenge?
A quote by an internal person – “The brand and people are nothing to do with quality!”
4) How would you describe where your company is on its customer experience journey?
Progressing slowly but nevertheless progressing with senior management leadership
5) What initiatives are you currently most excited about?
Customer Feedback Systems dashboard trials
6) What advice do you have for someone who is about to take on a similar role?
Make sure the CEO is committed and not just in words but budget and actions when times get tough
Bonus question: What is one thing that people would be surprised to know about you?
I used to be a Civil Engineer designing bridges